Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warnings:
Category:
Fandoms:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Stats:
Published:
2017-07-28
Completed:
2017-10-29
Words:
4,369
Chapters:
3/3
Comments:
20
Kudos:
100
Bookmarks:
9
Hits:
3,485

Decide

Summary:

Friday Night Heathen Prompt Game: Predator!Ivar, Stalker!Ivar and SerialKiller!Ivar

Notes:

Here it is, my first work. I hope I don’t embarrass any of you. This is a one-shot, but I am contemplating on continuing it if you all like it enough. In this, Ivar has full use of his legs. Inspiration came from Jamey Johnson’s rendition of “You Are My Sunshine”, Alex Høgh Andersen’s photo shoot and you incredible sister wives. It’s dark. So, please forgive me. Warnings: Torture, talk of death and some serious knife play are in this.

Chapter Text

You knew it. You knew it the whole fucking time. The fact that you pushed caution to the side and kept going on put you in this very position. The sobbing and screaming didn’t deter him, but only encouraged him to continue on with the pain.

The dark haired, blue eyed Devil… You once thought he was the most beautiful man you’ve ever seen; and now you loathe him with ever fiber in your being. Ivar… How you regretted ever meeting him. ‘Why the fuck did I ever walk into that coffee shop?’ You screamed at yourself.

That day was so clear in your mind’s eye. After ordering your coffee, you ended up sitting in the corner patiently waiting. Feeling eyes on you, you looked up and that’s when you first saw him. Dark, hauntingly blue eyes. Tapping on his cup, he stared shamelessly at you. You couldn’t believe how almost unnaturally beautiful this guy was. The corner of his mouth lifted, he got up and approached you.

"Is this seat taken?" He asked you. All you could do was shake your head to answer him. Taking it, he sat and began talking. And this is how it started.

You ended up exchanging numbers and talked almost every day. Although he was younger than you, you admired his playfulness and determination to win you over. And he did. The two of you became exclusive after three dates and you thought it would be a relaxing and fun relationship. Oh, how wrong you were…

A year later you’re locked inside a Goddamn basement. You lost count on how long you’ve been down here. With your lip busted, body bruised and beaten, he had you chained to a metal pipe; and all you could do was cry.

“What did I fucking tell you, Y/N?” Ivar screamed. “Hmm? I warned you that if you ever left me, you would fucking regret it. Now look at you… You stupid, fucking bitch.”

Ivar pulled his hair back into a bun, squared his shoulders and squatted down to look at you eye level.

“You brought this all on yourself. If you would’ve just stayed none of this would be happening. And your 'little’ friend, Matt, would still be alive.”

“You motherfucker… Did you killed him?” You choked, finally able to put words together.

With a low, raspy chuckle, he nodded. “Would you like to know how, Y/N?”

“Why?! What did he ever do to you, Ivar?! We were done! I left you because I couldn’t handle your crazy shit anymore!” You screamed out. Yanking on the chains, with the little energy you had left, you wanted to strangle him.

Suddenly, his right hand was around your throat and he stared deep into your eyes. “Let me tell you again, since clearly you didn’t understand me the first fucking time, Y/N… You. Are. Fucking. Mine. Once I saw you talking to that little shit, I had to end it. Enough is enough. And now, I have no fucking choice. I warned you and now you have to decide… It’s either me or the end of everything you love.”

Ivar paused and stood up. Walking over to his jacket, he pulled out his favorite knife. Examining its sharpness, he smirked and walked back over to you.

He pulled off his shirt and squatted back down again. That’s when you noticed that above his heart, still healing, he had carved your name into his body.

You remembered how much you loved his tattoos and body; you remembered the times all you wanted was for his strong arms to hold you and now all you thought was how he used his same body to break you down.

Shaking your head, you began to whimper. Bringing the blade to your hips, he started to cut into your skin. You screamed and he just laughed.

"Oh, my love, this is just the beginning… All you have to do is decide… All you have to do is say it. Say that you are mine, and all of this will end.”

Biting your lip and holding back tears, you didn’t know what you wanted. Live the rest of your pathetic days with Ivar, or let him take you out of your misery. He finally stopped his butchery and you looked down.

Your blood screamed across your hips and upper nude thighs. “IVAR” He carved his name into your skin. Forever marked and claimed. Looking back up, those beautiful blue eyes looked for your answer.

“Well? What’s it going to be, my love?”