Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Stats:
Published:
2017-07-21
Completed:
2020-04-09
Words:
5,405
Chapters:
4/4
Comments:
20
Kudos:
98
Bookmarks:
9
Hits:
3,855

There's Always a First

Summary:

Killian reveals big news to Emma.

Notes:

I've seen a lot of first time fics in this fandom, but not much for loss of virginity and definitely not for a canonical version where Killian is the virgin! Thought I would try to add some more diversity. Virgin!Killian
There will be more chapters. I will try to upload a new one every one to two days for right now until they start getting longer. Right now it's more of an idea jotted down. Not beta'd.
I only own the idea, not the characters or show.

Chapter Text

       It was a quiet day which was a such a rarity in Storybrooke that Emma was sure something was about to happen, but that didn’t stop her from taking advantage of it. And what better way to take advantage of it than making out with her pirate boyfriend in their newly acquired house. Their house. Emma quite liked the sound of that.
Falling back onto the couch, remaining lip locked with Killian, Emma began to smile causing Killian to smile too.

       “What are you thinking about, luv?” Killian asked in between kisses.

       “Nothing, just kiss me.”

       Not needing to be told twice, Killian resumed kissing Emma fervently. It wasn’t long before they were both gasping for breath and letting out quiet, involuntary moans. Emma quickly started working the buttons on Killian’s vest, groaning when she couldn’t get them undone fast enough.

       “Slow down, darling,” Killian whispered against her lips as he pushed her hands away lightly. “All in due time, I promise.”

       “Screw ‘due time’. I want you,” she stated bluntly as she wrapped her legs around his hips and ground against his ever-present arousal. “And don’t try to tell me you don’t want me too.”

       “I do, luv. Of course I do. But it’s not that simple.”

       Frustrated, Emma lets out a huff of air and swings her legs off of him and sit up, righting her clothes. “Look, Killian. I’m not a teenager. You don’t have to give me excuses. Clearly you don’t want to sleep with me.”

       As Killian moves to sit by her, he runs his hand through his hair roughly, messing it more than Emma had already. “Why would you think I wouldn’t want to sleep with you, Emma? You’re a bloody siren. I want nothing more than to lay you down and make you feel as amazing as you are.”

       Emma released a weak laugh before finally turning her gaze off the floor towards Killian. “Why would I think that? Oh, I dunno, Hook. Maybe because we’ve been together for three months now and every time I go to take it further than some light petting, you turn me down.”

       Sighing, Killian grabs Emma’s hand and places a featherlight kiss on her knuckles, buying himself some time to prepare for the conversation he knows he can no longer run away from. “Emma, my love, I promise that that has nothing to do with you. I want you more than you could ever possibly imagine. You are the most beautiful woman this pirate has ever laid eyes on and you deserve to have someone bring you pleasure—“

       “Then why don’t you?” Emma interrupted.

       “Because, I’m afraid I haven’t been entirely honest with you.” Emma’s gaze turned curious at Killian’s statement and she glanced very quickly down at Killian’s crotch before glancing back up. With a light hearted laugh, Killian continues, “I guarantee you, princess, everything works quite fine. It isn’t that. It’s…well, you see, it’s…” Killian drifts off.

       Giving Killian’s hand a light squeeze, Emma gives a reassuring nod, asking for an explanation without words.

       With a deep breath, Killian blurts out, “Well, Swan, I’m a virgin.”

Chapter 2

Notes:

Hey, guys. An update as promised. I'm thinking this one may be a short fic. Maybe only four-five chapters. Could definitely see turning it into a series type thing though, so let me know if you'd be interested in that. I do know where this is heading so updates should be pretty quick, but the chapters are getting progressively longer so you win some you lose some.

I only own the idea, not the show or characters or anything that's familiar to you.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

       After what seems to be forever in Killian’s eyes, Emma starts laughing.

      “No, come on, Killian. Seriously, why won’t you sleep with me?” she asks.

       Embarrassed and confused, Killian quickly becomes defensive.

       “Look, Swan, if you are just going to laugh at me, I’m going to leave to save what very little of my dignity I have left.”

       Killian stands from the couch before Emma grabs his arm to anchor him here and she stands, suddenly serious.

       Quietly, barely above a whisper she asks, “Killian, you’re not kidding?”

       “Pray tell, Emma. Where is the joke in all of this?” Killian probes bitterly.

       Emma stands there wide eyed but her voice low and steady.

       “How? How can you be a virgin? You’re three hundred and some years old. You boast all the time of the bar wenches and—and what about Milah? You mean to tell me you’ve never had sex? I just—I don’t understand. I don’t believe it.”
 

      Killian’s cheeks flush under the scrutiny of Emma’s gaze before responding, “Can’t you just take me for my word and carry on now that you know?

       Emma sits back down and motions for him to do the same, waiting for him to sit before answering.

       “Don’t you think this needs a little more conversation? I’m still having a hard time believing I’m not being Punk’d or something,” Emma pauses at Killian’s confused look, “It’s a tv show ab—You know, not really relevant. Just,” moving her hand down to his hand, she rubs her thumb comfortingly over the back of it, “Talk to me.”

       After a deep breath that steadied Killian, he looked at Emma and tried to bare everything just through his eyes, allowing her to see his sincerity.

       “Well, Swan, okay. If you think we really need to talk about this—“

       “We do.” She interrupted.

       “—Then we will. What do you want to know? I’m just shy of three hundred, yes. The bar wenches were in fact real, but I never slept with them. I made it appear as if I did for the sake of appearances with my crew, but I would simply pay them and make them wait to leave. Milah was, well, let’s just say that she had had enough after her pregnancy. She didn’t desire it. Swan, I’m an honest man. Take me at my word when I tell you, no, I have never had sex.”

       Emma stared, slack jawed at his confession. She had assumed that their lack of intimacy came from a constant crisis. Not from his lack or prowess. “Why?” she asked, quietly and curiously. No judgement present in her voice.

       “As you said yourself, I am an old man. I was raised in a different era. In the Enchanted Forest, of course there was intercourse out of wedlock, but I was raised to be a gentleman and my mother sat my brother and I down one night when we were but lads after my poor excuse of a father came home piss drunk and she explained how a gentleman must act. One of those things was to never bed a woman unless you have every intention of making her your wife.” He hid his eyes from Emma, whether in embarrassment or shame she wasn’t sure. “Luv, I know you’re not one for roots. That’s why I haven’t shared this with you before. I do want you, but my mother was the light in my childhood and I refuse to tarnish her name by not valuing the lessons she preached to me.”

       Removing her hand from his, Emma sits quiet reflecting on what he shared with her.

       “So, you’re one of those ‘no sex until you’re married’ kind of guys, huh?”

       “Not quite. No sex until I’m positive I’m with the woman I want to be with forever.”

      “Killian, I—”

       “I know it’s too fast. I apologize for bringing it up, luv. I just thought you should know.”

       “Killian, you said you wanted to ‘carry on’.” Emma states sort of breathlessly.

       “Aye, I did.”

       “You know, we don’t have to—”

       “Darling, I want to,” he protests, looking her straight in the eye.

       “But you just said…”

       “I’m aware of what I just said,” he smiles at her shyly. 

       “So does that mean…?”

       “Aye, luv.”

       Emma moves to stand up and Killian wraps his hand around her wrist, positions reversed from earlier. “I know that commitment scares you, Swan, and do not try to act as though it doesn’t. This is in no way a proposal or am I asking you for reciprocity in your feelings for me. All this means is that- as I told you before- I will never stop working to earn your heart.”

       Killian thinks he sees some moisture in her eyes before she pulls herself away from his grasp and leaves the room. Angry at himself, he picks a throw pillow off of the ground and throws it at the wall, but the full thump that came from the contact did nothing to ease his mind. He reaches inside of his boot and wraps his fingers around the metal flask he keeps there and after a while, the hot burn that the rum provided was almost enough to make him forget why he was drinking at all.

 

Notes:

Please comment to let me know what I did wrong. Looking for a friend who likes to beta.

Chapter 3: Chapter 3

Notes:

HEY I'M BACK! I didn't desert you, I swear. College started and really kicked me on my ass. But I saw a cute prompt the other day and I wrote a quick oneshot for Captain Swan about it and that made me want to come back here and finish this one. I have this chapter here and I am working on the next one and I think that will be it. The next chapter will contain smutty goodness. Enjoy!

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

              It technically isn’t until the next day that Killian sees Emma again. It’s five in the morning when Emma quietly sneaks back in and Killian is passed out on the bed in their room with an empty bottle of Jack on the floor. She feels a twinge of guilt pass through her gut when she sees how she destroyed this man. This is the man that would- and has- die for her, but for some reason hearing him say it out loud that he was planning on being here to stay was too much for her to handle.

              She walked over to the en suite and quickly changed into clothes more comfortable than a leather jacket and jeans to sleep in. Standing in the doorway, she took the time to just stop and really look at Killian.

              She knew he was handsome. Hell, a blind gay nun would know that this man was handsome. But it wasn’t that. He was beautiful. All the trauma that this man had gone through and yet he’s willing to put himself on the line again. For her. Every time he got broken, it seemed he’d stood back up to make sure it wouldn’t happen to anyone else.

              Under it all, Emma is only a human. Of course, she fell for the charm, wit, and looks, but the completely unconditional love made it hard. How can she explain that she wants it so badly, but it suffocates her as well? She was never upset after his confession, but it broke her heart that here was this perfect example of a man who has waited for almost three hundred years for something that she took advantage of as soon as she can. He’s willing to give her everything he has—emotionally and physically—and she has nothing to give in return. She’s a wilted flower, but for some reason, he’s picked her.

              Emma walked over to the medicine cabinet in the en suite and grabbed some ibuprofen and poured a cup of water and sat it on the nightstand by the bed before righting his position (or at least trying—he’s not exactly a feather pillow here) and settling into bed with him.

              But, try as she may, she simply could not sleep. Her thoughts were plaguing her. So she did all she could think of. She wrote a note.

              Killian was always up before her anyways. Something about a sailor rising with the sun, hangover and all. So maybe they could save some time and she could explain herself in the note.

              Killian,

                            Take the pills and drink the water. I know that you’re well accustomed to hangovers, but these will help, trust me. Now that that’s out of the way-

                           First, I did not leave last night because of you, so I’m afraid you wasted all that liquor for nothing, Captain. Bad form wasting liquor. I left last night because I’m afraid that I don’t deserve you. You spent years refraining from something in order to make it more meaningful and I jumped in the back of a stolen car with the car thief when I was eighteen. You deserve someone who can share the experience with you. As you can see, this isn’t a goodbye letter. I’m not going anywhere. Fuck I’m bad at letters. My point was just- you said you would never stop working to earn my heart. It’s already yours, Killian. I’m here in whatever way you’ll have me.

              ~Emma

              (P.S. Commitment isn’t as bad as it seems…)

 

              Before she could second guess herself, she put the note next to the water and ibuprofen, turned out the light, and fell asleep.

              Sure enough, Killian woke up the next morning with the sun and a headache, but it wasn’t the worst he’s had and within a few hours, he’ll be good as new. It wasn’t the first thing on his mind though. Though the exact actions of the previous night weren’t as vivid as the may have been, he remembered Emma leaving, but sure enough, here she was in their bed with him. In a tank top. And that scrap of fabric that she dares call “shorts”. And no bra. Bloody buggering hell.

              Closing his eyes and taking a deep breath to calm himself as he does every morning, he turns on his side to check the time on the really rather convenient number box—clock—when he noticed some out of place items. The first thing he paid any attention to was the water. He downed the bottle and then noticed the pills laying there. Surely his Swan laid them out for him so they must bear some medicinal qualities, but he decided to make use of the note lying on the stand before he went any further. After all, Swan was quite mad last night. Perhaps, they would turn him to a mouse. Seemed unlikely but, as the saying goes, Hell hath no fury.

              So he opens the piece of paper and reads.

              Killian,

                            Take the pills and drink the water. I know that you’re well accustomed to hangovers, but these will help, trust me.

              Well, he thought as he swallowed the pills, at least she thought about me. Even if I was a blithering idiot that went out and got drunk in the first place so that she had to take care of me.

                           First, I did not leave last night because of you, so I’m afraid you wasted all that liquor for nothing, Captain. Bad form wasting liquor.

              He laughed. He knew she was stalling, but the comedic relief was not unwelcome. He read on.

                             I left last night because I’m afraid that I don’t deserve you. You spent years refraining from something in order to make it more meaningful and I jumped in the back of a stolen car with the car thief when I was eighteen. You deserve someone who can share the experience with you.

              Oh, Gods. He’d hoped that she wasn’t going where he thought she was. But no, she was in their bed. Killian shook his head pitifully. That’s not why he said it. Not to make her feel less than.

                             As you can see, this isn’t a goodbye letter. I’m not going anywhere. Fuck I’m bad at letters.

              He barked a quiet laugh of relief.

              My point was just- you said you would never stop working to earn my heart. It’s already yours, Killian. I’m here in whatever way you’ll have me.

                            ~Emma

                            (P.S. Commitment isn’t as bad as it seems…)

              Killian was completely speechless (which was a rare thing). Not only had she just admitted that he held her heart, but she also alluded that she may be on board with “forever”.

              Overcome with joy, Killian turned around to speak with Emma to find her still blissfully asleep. Between the gentle light the sun provided through the curtains and her own natural beauty, Killian was awestruck by her. He decided that he wanted this more than anything he’s ever wanted.

              He leant over to place a gentle kiss on her lips. She didn’t stir. In fact, it wasn’t until he moved his hand up on her thigh to brace himself and kiss her a little harder that he got a reaction. A moan. Albeit a quiet one, it was a moan nonetheless. Killian made a promise to himself right then. He would make this woman feel more pleasure than she ever has in her life. Sensing her becoming more conscious, he moved his hand up on the side of her breast and moved his mouth down her neck to suck at her pulse point there.

              Emma woke up.  

Notes:

If you like my writing, lemme know.
If you hate my writing, lemme know.
If you have a prompt for me, lemme know.
If you have a request for me, lemme know.

In short, lemme know.

Chapter 4

Summary:

...three years later? I’m sorry for the long (okay, crazy stupid long) wait. Between the lack of new shows, my hesitancy to write smut, and joining a new fandom, I’ve been hard pressed to write the final chapter. But I did! And it’s longer than the previous three chapters put together! So yay for that?
If you’re a Lucifer fan, check out some of my new works!

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

It was a couple of hours before Emma returned to find Killian sloshed on their couch. She decided to let him sleep it off there and headed to their bedroom to sleep for the night.

 

When she woke up the next morning, it was to the smell of breakfast wafting up the stairs and it pulled at her like a fishing line. The kitchen smelled like a restaurant with its buffet of breakfast foods laid out on the counter. There was eggs, bacon, hash browns, pancakes, french toast. It was truly a smorgasbord.

 

Emma let out a small moan as her mouth watered and the sound pulled Killian away from his thoughts.

 

“Good morning, luv. How did you sleep?”

 

She eyed him oddly before responding. “Uh, good I guess. Why are you so chipper? You were hammered last night.”

 

He pulled at his ear in an act of self-consciousness. “Aye. I apologize for the unwelcome show. I was hoping to move on from it.”

 

She nodded slowly and sat down to eat. The silence laid over them like a heavy blanket and it remained like that for about ten minutes until Emma’s voice broke the quiet. “Killian, I didn’t leave because I was upset.”

 

His jaw clenched. “It awfully looked that way.”

 

“I know, but,” she argued, “I mean I was upset but not how you think. I was upset that you would think that I wasn’t totally in this relationship. I mean, we have True Love. Why would you not think that I was committed?”

 

He blinked at her and she watched realization sweep over his face. He turned around and looked at the stove to make sure it was off and when he turned back to face her, an inaudible gasp left her. His eyes were wild and his expression hungry for something that the French toast couldn’t satisfy.

 

He made long strides around the kitchen table and the arm he wrapped around Emma to pull her level with him was nothing short of possessive. She willingly flattened herself against him as their lips connected in a hungry kiss.

 

Killian bent down and groped at her ass before he wrapped his hooked arm under her and lifted, keeping a steady hand at her back as she wrapped her legs around him. In a recall to her words from a couple weeks ago, he whispers “screw the pancakes”.

 

Her resulting laugh makes him warm inside in a way only she seems to be able to do. It also has the rather unintended consequence of pushing her crotch down into his erection that’s hardening at an unbelievable speed and leaving him lightheaded in the best possible way.

 

It takes some time, but he manages to maneuver them up the stairs without incident and he pushes the door open to drop Emma on the bed where she bounces slightly. And the sight of her sitting there on their bed has all of his previous nervousness returning in full force. She must have seen something in his face because she runs a comforting hand down his left arm and settling at the base of his hook. “Killian, we can take this slow. Or, we don’t have to do it at all. Whatever you want. Although, in total honesty, if you decide you don’t want to do anything – which is totally fine,” she rushed to add, “my vibrator will be getting plenty of action. I’m pretty worked up.”

 

And wasn’t that something to hear. His face flushed as the mental image of her spread on wanton on this bed with one arm between her legs and another pawing at her breast popped into his mind. The picture was blurry as, due to the issue of his celibacy, he’d never actually seen her naked. And with the help of her words and the mental image, his erection was nearing painful against his leather breeches that allowed for no give. If this is how it continued, he was looking to burst before the show even got started and that’s simply not acceptable. “No, luv, that won’t be necessary. I’d very much like to ravish you if it’s all the same.”

 

She let out a “duh” and he gently pushed at her shoulder to encourage her to lay back. When she was horizontal on the middle of the bed, he began unbuttoning his simple button down that he opted for. Unbuttoned and pulled away from his skin, he reached an issue he hadn’t thought about.

 

Emma seemed to be able to read his mind. “Do what you want, Killian. I promise I don’t care either way. I want you. Hook or no.”

 

He let out a shuddering breath and he went to undo the harness that held his brace on his injured arm. He hesitated. “I’m afraid that seeing my incompleteness will cool your desires” he admitted.

 

She shook her head in a way that garnered no arguments. “It won’t.”

 

He had no interest in arguing at a time like this, so he unbuckled his harness and let the contraption slide to the floor. He quickly dropped his injured arm down to his side where she couldn’t see it over the bed.

 

Emma sighed and rolled over on her stomach so that she was laying in front of him on the bed. She reached out for his injured arm and before he had the chance to pull away, she placed a gentle kiss at the silvery scar tissue that lined the stump of his wrist. The savior looked up at him under hooded eyelids and reveled in his awestruck expression. She got a small thrill from rendering him in such a state and when she fingered at the belt buckle at was at her eyesight, his sharp inhale made a pool of wetness settle between her thighs. After he made no motion to stop her, she quickly undid his belt and rolled his leather pants down his clammy skin. In typical Killian fashion, he forewent the underwear and so she had to back up to avoid getting hit with his straining erection.

 

Emma wasn’t one to find the male anatomy particularly attractive. It always just felt better than it looked, but her mouth watered at Killian’s cock. It definitely wasn’t small, but it wasn’t some oddly huge monster dick that had her arousal waiving in fear of pain. But it wasn’t the length that had her anxious. He was thick. She was always kinda crap at guesstimating sizes, but she’d say he was probably six inches long and five inches around. His cock had that slight curve that made her insides flutter, but the icing on the cake (she held back a giggle at the metaphor) was the state he was in. His cock was flushed a deep red and there was an appealing bead of precum dripping down from the head. She took note that he wasn’t circumcised, but that made sense due to his age and where he’s from. The prominent vein on the underside was throbbing angrily. He looked good enough to eat. So she did.

 

She looked up at him as she licked a fat stripe from the base of his cock right above his balls up to collect the clear fluid from the head. His resulting groan sounded almost pained, but he was wrapping his hand in her hair. She wasn’t sure whether it was an attempt to stop her or encourage her so she made no move to continue. “Is this okay, Killian?”

 

“Bloody hell,” his voice was rough, “yes, yes, it’s okay.”

 

With his consent, she wrapped her lips around him and went to work. She couldn’t fit all of him in her mouth so she covered what she couldn’t fit with her hand and pumped in time with her mouth. She enjoyed the feeling of the pulsing vein under her tongue and she hummed. Her other hand went to his balls and gently rolled them between her hands and he then he was shouting “stop!”

 

She flew off of him and her eyes were worried. “What’s wrong? I’m sorry, I thought—“

 

He cut her off when his lips vacuum-sealed to her mouth and he was kissing her fiercely. His right hand scrambled to peel her pajamas off of her and it took a little assistance on her part, but soon enough, she was as bare as he was.

 

He leaned back and sat in his knees above her. As he took all of her in, she saw something in his expression change and he was desperately reaching down to make a tight ring around the base of himself. He took conscious deep breaths and she just watched him.

 

After a minute or so, he seemed to relax. He finally offered an explanation. “I was so close. I didn’t want to finish like that. And then I’m afraid the sight of you warm and wanting beneath me had me a little too close again. Maybe we shouldn’t…I’m afraid I won’t last long in such a pitiful state.” His shy demeanor was so shockingly different from his usual boastful self.

 

Emma grabbed his right wrist and he allowed her to pull it towards herself. Then she placed his hand in between her legs where she was wet and hot and he moaned loudly. He took the invitation and ran with it. He spread her lower lips apart and let his gaze drink in the sight of her flushed cunny. Where he kept himself groomed, she preferred to keep herself bare.

 

“You’ll have to guide me, sweetheart. I’m afraid we’re officially in uncharted waters.”

 

She placed her hand on top of his and guided him down to her opening. He stroked his fingers over her before pushing a finger inside. He was overcome with the feeling. He looked up at her face to gauge her reaction and her eyes were closed and she seemed content. “Add another, I can take it.”

 

So he pushed another digit inside of her and the stretch around his fingers had his cock bouncing against his stomach leaving a wet spot near his navel, eager for the same attention. With an unsteady hand, he slowly pushed and pulled his hand and she gave out a small moan, but he wanted to pull greater sounds from her. He lifted his scarred wrist up to the small, hard button of nerves he saw and pressed on it. He was rewarded with a surprised gasp as her eyes shot open. The hand the was on his transferred to his opposite arm to encourage him to rub over it and her left hand came up to pull at her breast. Killian leaned over and took the rosy peak of her opposite breast into his mouth and laved over it with his tongue. He may be a novice, but he was a quick learner. If the way Emma was rolling her hips into his hand and her head tipped back was any indication, he’d say he was getting the hang of this.

 

“Do you think you could take another?” he asked as the top of his ring finger probed at her entrance.

 

She nodded wordlessly and in the tight stretch to push the third finger in, he made a motion with his fingers that had Emma’s back arching up off the bed in a way that gave him a wonderful view of her bust. She was chanting obscenities in a breathy, desperate voice and when he repeated the motion, she started begging. He wasn’t sure what she was begging for but when he asked what she needed him to do, her only response was “more”.

 

Killian leaned over and started sucking on the juncture between her neck and shoulder and he rubbed at her clit faster and that seemed to do the trick because then her body became taut and her moan came from somewhere deep in her chest. His fingers were being massaged by her inner muscles squeezing rhythmically at him and he became light headed once again at the prospect that they could squeeze like that around his dick.

 

He waited anxiously for her to come down from her high and when she opened her beautiful green eyes again, he was struck with just how gorgeous she was. Her whispered “I love you” had him gripping her thigh with his sudden overflow of feelings. A minute passed before he spoke. “Do you think we could continue? I’m…quite desperate. Seeing you unfold like that had me dangerously close yet again.”

 

She blushed spectacularly but nodded as she spread her legs apart again after they had clamped shut around his hand in the midst of her orgasm. His nervousness made a reappearance at the thought that this would be over too soon, but he was a little too excited to give it too much thought. As Killian lined his dick up with her cunny that was now sopping wet and leaking her release, he paused before the head of his cock touched her eager opening. “Um, Protection?”

 

She shook her head. “No need, I have an IUD.”

 

He wasn’t sure what an ‘IUD’ was but he trusted her and so he continued on. When the tip of him brushed against he wetness, he had to close his eyes and take deep breaths out of his nose to calm himself. Then as he began to bury himself inside of her, he found the true meaning of nirvana.

 

He pushed forward until his hips were flush against hers. He sat in that position for a moment in order to grant himself time to collect himself, and when he felt the muscles around his member relax a little, he pulled out until he was nearly exiting her and then thrusted back in.

 

He tried to keep his thrusts measured, but it wasn’t long before they became sloppy. Being a gentleman, he tried to reach down and rub at her clit to bring her with him but he found that her hand was already there rubbing furiously at herself. And between that sight and the feeling of her wrapped deliciously tight around his dick, he couldn’t stop himself from grunting out before spilling his seed inside of her. When he was finished, he collapsed on top of her as her hand continued to rub tight circles on her clit. Soon enough, she was coming again and her unoccupied hand was digging welts into his back and the tight muscles still wrapped around his cock contracted even tighter and he let out a low moan at the feeling against his overstimulated member.

 

The air was thick and their skin was wet with sweat, but Killian couldn’t find it in himself to move until her hand swatted at him. When he rolled off her, he fell out of her as well and a small whine left both of their throats. After he regained his breath, he looked over at her next to him. She was breathing heavily and her eyes were closed. He skin was flushed and he could see the wet spot he left on her breast and the small bruise forming at her neckline where he sucked a hickey into her skin. But the thing that appealed most to his inner caveman was the sight of his seed that was dripping down in between her folds and leaving a wet mark on the sheets below her. His cock twitched with renewed interest, but he wasn’t sure he could go again after spending himself like he did.

 

Once the novelty of the act wore off, he began to feel self-conscious again. Emma hadn’t said anything. Had he done poorly? He thought she’d enjoyed herself but perhaps she was playing a part for him.

 

“Love?” he asked quietly.

 

“Hmm?” She made no motion to open her eyes, but she did tilt her head closer towards him.

 

“Was that…okay?” His hand slipped up to rub at the sweaty hair at the base of his skull.

Her eyes opened and settled on his. “It was fantastic, Killian. Don’t worry. You did good. Thank you.”

 

He couldn’t stop the smile that took over his face and with that, he laid down and wrapped an arm around her shoulders. She snuggled closer to him and they fell into a deep slumber.

Notes:

Thanks for reading! Comments and kudos are always appreciated!
Ciao!