Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Stats:
Published:
2017-07-21
Completed:
2020-04-09
Words:
5,405
Chapters:
4/4
Comments:
20
Kudos:
98
Bookmarks:
9
Hits:
3,855

There's Always a First

Summary:

Killian reveals big news to Emma.

Notes:

I've seen a lot of first time fics in this fandom, but not much for loss of virginity and definitely not for a canonical version where Killian is the virgin! Thought I would try to add some more diversity. Virgin!Killian
There will be more chapters. I will try to upload a new one every one to two days for right now until they start getting longer. Right now it's more of an idea jotted down. Not beta'd.
I only own the idea, not the characters or show.

Chapter Text

       It was a quiet day which was a such a rarity in Storybrooke that Emma was sure something was about to happen, but that didn’t stop her from taking advantage of it. And what better way to take advantage of it than making out with her pirate boyfriend in their newly acquired house. Their house. Emma quite liked the sound of that.
Falling back onto the couch, remaining lip locked with Killian, Emma began to smile causing Killian to smile too.

       “What are you thinking about, luv?” Killian asked in between kisses.

       “Nothing, just kiss me.”

       Not needing to be told twice, Killian resumed kissing Emma fervently. It wasn’t long before they were both gasping for breath and letting out quiet, involuntary moans. Emma quickly started working the buttons on Killian’s vest, groaning when she couldn’t get them undone fast enough.

       “Slow down, darling,” Killian whispered against her lips as he pushed her hands away lightly. “All in due time, I promise.”

       “Screw ‘due time’. I want you,” she stated bluntly as she wrapped her legs around his hips and ground against his ever-present arousal. “And don’t try to tell me you don’t want me too.”

       “I do, luv. Of course I do. But it’s not that simple.”

       Frustrated, Emma lets out a huff of air and swings her legs off of him and sit up, righting her clothes. “Look, Killian. I’m not a teenager. You don’t have to give me excuses. Clearly you don’t want to sleep with me.”

       As Killian moves to sit by her, he runs his hand through his hair roughly, messing it more than Emma had already. “Why would you think I wouldn’t want to sleep with you, Emma? You’re a bloody siren. I want nothing more than to lay you down and make you feel as amazing as you are.”

       Emma released a weak laugh before finally turning her gaze off the floor towards Killian. “Why would I think that? Oh, I dunno, Hook. Maybe because we’ve been together for three months now and every time I go to take it further than some light petting, you turn me down.”

       Sighing, Killian grabs Emma’s hand and places a featherlight kiss on her knuckles, buying himself some time to prepare for the conversation he knows he can no longer run away from. “Emma, my love, I promise that that has nothing to do with you. I want you more than you could ever possibly imagine. You are the most beautiful woman this pirate has ever laid eyes on and you deserve to have someone bring you pleasure—“

       “Then why don’t you?” Emma interrupted.

       “Because, I’m afraid I haven’t been entirely honest with you.” Emma’s gaze turned curious at Killian’s statement and she glanced very quickly down at Killian’s crotch before glancing back up. With a light hearted laugh, Killian continues, “I guarantee you, princess, everything works quite fine. It isn’t that. It’s…well, you see, it’s…” Killian drifts off.

       Giving Killian’s hand a light squeeze, Emma gives a reassuring nod, asking for an explanation without words.

       With a deep breath, Killian blurts out, “Well, Swan, I’m a virgin.”