Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationships:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Stats:
Published:
2017-04-28
Updated:
2017-05-04
Words:
3,733
Chapters:
2/3
Kudos:
9
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
572

Cold as Ice

Summary:

Amelda meeting Seto again was just an accident waiting to happen. But God, it shouldn't have happened like this...

Notes:

Damn, I suck at summaries. I hope this story makes up for it.

Chapter Text

The mattress barely shifted beneath the weight of the tall and rather handsome looking young man as he got to his feet. He paid no attention whatsoever to the quivering figure seeking shelter underneath the bedclothes as he dressed quickly and in absolute silence.
Adjusting his tie he turned and nodded at his beefy companion with sunglasses.

“Pay him.”

A thick bundle landed with a quiet thud on the soft sheets beside the sad heap beneath the duvet.
It had stopped sobbing some time ago now...

The comely stranger leaned over the bump in the bed sheets, observing it closely as he spoke.
“Take it or leave it.”
With delight he watched it twitching nervously at the sound of his voice.
“Of all the things you could call me... No, no matter what you could possibly think of me right now,” and there his fingers blazed a trail over the warm blanket, “I want you to know that I’m not ungenerous.”

It was a soft smile, radiating pure satisfaction, that spread across the stranger’s lips as he left the stuffy room accompanied by the silent musclehead.
He put on his coat before stepping out into the cold night air and sighed with relieve.
Oh, the wonderful bliss of vengeance... sweet temptation of compliancy...
Had he ever felt this contented?
Had he ever felt this pleased?

Amelda didn’t know how he’d gotten home. But he was there, pushing through the door and stumbling over the coats Valon always carelessly left lying around on the vestibule’s floor.
Too exhausted to even get back to his feet he crawled into the bathroom before kicking the door shut and collapsing on the floor.
How could a body hurt so much?
How could a body ever hurt so much?

He tugged at his own clothes as he struggled to get undressed, ripping off most of the buttons of his shirt as he tore it off his sweaty skin.
No, the terrible stench was still there... he reeked, he reeked of his aftershave, of his disgusting sweat, he reeked of him, he was still all over his body...

With barely any strength left Amelda moved over to the bathtub and turned on the hot water. The mirror was growing damp and distorted by the time Amelda crawled into the bath, hissing as he slid painfully into the seething water.
He didn’t even know what the fragrant bottle contained neither did he know whether it belonged to Rafael, Valon or his little brother; but he emptied it out either way.
The fast spreading odour of oriental flowers paired with the strong musky smell nearly knocked Amelda unconscious as he sank back, the water burning on every inch of his skin.
And the warmth wasn’t relaxing, it was sickening.

His body was burning up as though he was running a fever...
...his skin so hot and sweaty and he never stopped panting...
And the nauseating stench,
his stench... clinging to his body, just like him, pulling him closer and closer...

Amelda surfaced and spat before gripping the sides of the bathtub tightly to keep his hands from touching the sides of his legs.
He didn’t want to feel his limbs, pretending that they weren’t there anymore.
Every muscle in his body was aching, every bit of skin battered and bruised.

At least the stench was gone as he slowly went anosmic due to the floral explosion clawing at his senses.

Amelda stared at the ceiling in total silence, tears streaming down his face.
In all his life he’d been so grateful for surviving those horrible years in the war zone.
Right now he wished he’d been blown to pieces back then.
Oh, how beautiful it must be not to feel at all...

“Amelda? You’re home early...”

Amelda turned his head to face the now open door but avoided Rafael’s baffled stare.
He dipped deeper into the water.
“I told you never to disturb me ever again while I’m in here,” he rasped, rubbing his face to hide the tears in his eyes. Rafael had to do it again didn’t he? He had to shame him some more...

“It wasn’t locked,” Rafael replied, indicating the ajar door.
“That doesn’t mean that I want you in here,” growled Amelda while awkwardly trying to roll onto his side in the water, facing the wall to shield his body from Rafael’s view. His hips were hurting so much...
“It’s no big deal,” Rafael went on, “We’re all men here...”

Amelda narrowed his eyes before spinning around and throwing whatever was within his reach at Rafael.
“You fucking bastard!” he yelled while panting, desperately trying to scramble to his feet.
Rafael caught a glimpse of Amelda’s thighs and cast his eyes downward while trying to appease him: “That’s not what I meant...”
“Oh, no need to be shy now,” Amelda growled as he slumped back into the tub. Hatred overpowered his sadness and forced his resisting body into a nearly upright position again.
“We’re all men here,” Amelda repeated mockingly, spitting the words at Rafael as he lunged at him and pulled him closer, forcing him to touch his bare and burning skin.
“Except that we’re not.”

Rafael didn’t face Amelda as his fingers were guided around his genital area, giving them a little exploration tour. He retrieved his hand reflexively at the touch of an unexpected opening.

Amelda was a hermaphrodite. Rafael wouldn’t have cared but knew about it anyway due to his bad habit of entering unlocked rooms without knocking first.
It had just been one time, just one time that he’d forgotten to lock the bathroom’s door while inserting a tampon.
And this one time Rafael had had to burst in and see it all...

Well, he hadn’t seen it all at first sight.
Amelda had male genitalia. At least superficially. Because when you spread his legs and groped around between his thighs and followed the perineal raphe you’d notice that tight little spot right beneath his balls. And then you just had to dip a curious finger deeper into unforeseen bliss...

“Just...calm down, alright?” Rafael cleared his throat and eventually dared to establish eye contact with Amelda. He reached up. The weight of Rafael’s hands assuredly placed on his shoulders caused Amelda’s shaking legs to give out from under him. Barely struggling he sank back into the tub, burying his face in his hands.
“I didn’t mean to insult you...” Rafael added levelly but Amelda waved his apology away before crossing his arms in front of his chest.

Rafael sat down on the floor beside him to maintain eye contact. He sighed quietly as Amelda sank back into the water, his gaze drifting towards the ceiling again.
He kept himself from looking at the all too-well known body in front of him but couldn’t help catching a glimpse of Amelda’s lovely thighs. And the bruises slowly coming to the fore...

“Rough day?” Rafael asked, mistaking the unnerved glint in Amelda’s eyes for tiredness.
A nod was all he received in return as Amelda rolled onto his stomach to hopefully prevent Rafael from asking the question he knew was going to follow. But he regretted his choice instantly as he remembered the scratches and cuts on his backside that now came in plain view...
He let out a long drawn-out sigh while resting his head against the side of the bathtub. Rafael ruffled his hair while caressing his neck.
Amelda’s gaze travelled to the far side of the room, searching aimlessly for something to rest on on its journey. Eventually he seemed to reach a conclusion and searched Rafael’s gaze.
“Come on in.”

Rafael blinked, raising his eyebrows wonderingly.
“I want to feel you,” Amelda added, surprised at his own honesty.
Rafael got to his feet unsteadily: “But why...?”
“Don’t ask,” Amelda warned and tried to make room for him.
If he’d been in the mood Amelda definitely would have teased Rafael for getting undressed and half-hard this quickly. But right now he wished he wouldn’t have watched him stripping down and thereby noticing his building up erection... But what difference did it make now?

After shuffling around awkwardly and struggling to achieve something closest to a comfortable position for both of them Amelda crawled into Rafael’s lap with his back turned to him to cut the whole procedure short. He barely flinched as he felt Rafael’s hardness brushing against his sore backside.
“Hold me,” Amelda commanded while closing his eyes. Rafael wrapped his arms tightly around his chest before nuzzling his neck tenderly.

Amelda caressed Rafael’s thighs, smiling bitterly.
Well, he had him where he wanted him. There was just one more thing...

“Where’s my brother?” Amelda wheezed, biting back a hiss as Rafael kissed the broken skin on his neck.
“It’s one of his classmates’ birthday and they’re having a party... and he’s taken Valon with him” Rafael explained a bit hesitantly and felt obliged to add: “Nothing to be worried about. But I don’t think either of them are going to come home tonight.”

Amelda’s smile broadened. He turned his head to one side and locked his lips in a violent kiss with Rafael’s.
Perfect.

Amelda shivered slightly as Rafael broke free from their intimate kiss to nuzzle his neck. He whispered softly, whispered sickly-sweet oaths of love into his ear before nibbling on it.
He felt the discomfort brewing inside of him and folded his arms in front of his chest.
“Come on, let’s get it over with,” Amelda hissed, visibly unnerved by Rafael’s hands patrolling his thighs, and pushed them towards his nether regions, “Just do it.”

Rafael fondled him guardedly, ignoring his previous remark.
Amelda sighed while turning to face Rafael but didn’t bring up the courage to meet his gaze anyway.
“You didn’t get the hint, did you?” he growled, slightly stunned at the rasp of his own voice, “You can just stick it in and shag me right now and I’m not going to struggle because it’s my day of ovulation and I was raped earlier and this way I can at least pretend that the baby’s gonna be yours and not Seto Kaiba’s. And now get a move on, I’ve run out of patience...”

To his annoyance, but definitely not unexpectedly, he noticed Rafael’s hands freezing upon his body before he pulled them aside.
What?!” Rafael mumbled disbelievingly while staring horror-stricken at Amelda.
Amelda closed his eyes and buried his face in his hand. Great, here came the tears again.
“You were... Seto Kaiba raped you...” Rafael began but Amelda cut him off icily: “I don’t want to talk about it. And now buck up and fuck me.”
Rafael grasped Amelda’s hands tenderly before pulling his head upwards.
No, please, Amelda thought in distress, don’t let me look into his heart-warming puppy eyes, I can’t stand it when he looks affectionately at me like that...
“How could I after what you’ve told me just now?” Rafael asked honestly.
Amelda squinted at him, desperately trying to blink away the tears.
Great, he’s giving me comfort when all I need is a quick shag and a promise that he won’t talk to me ever again in my whole life...

“It shouldn’t have happened like this.”