My pseuds:
starshipsandsuperheroes
I joined on:
2013-06-04

Bio

Hey there, thanks for stopping by! Head in the clouds 70% of the time, the other 30% is spent shared between blogging, writing, and other interests, like martial arts. You'll find a party mix of fandoms of here, because I've split my soul into more horcruxes than can be considered healthy.

Not the most creative with usernames, but hopefully I'll get better at that.

Writing advice is always appreciated and considered if you see something that can be improved on!

My tumblr: starshipsandsuperheroes.tumblr.com