Fandoms: The Avengers (Marvel Movies), Iron Man (Movies), Captain America (Movies), Marvel Cinematic Universe, Marvel
13 May 2016
One moment they’re fighting, yelling scathing insults and ugly accusations at each other, and the next they’re kissing, all teeth and anger-fuelled desperation. Steve backs him up until Tony’s shoulders hit the closest wall, and hoists him up, giving Tony no choice but to wrap his legs around Steve’s waist for support. Tony bites Steve’s bottom lip, hard enough to draw blood, and Steve growls, and grips both of Tony’s wrists in one big hand, his hold bruisingly tight.
Bookmarked by psychedelicacy
19 Feb 2020
Bookmarked by psychedelicacy
18 Feb 2020
Fandoms: Marvel Cinematic Universe, The Avengers (Marvel Movies), Marvel (Movies), Iron Man (Movies), Captain America (Movies)
05 Mar 2016
Prompt: I really love the idea of playboy!Bucky flirt of the seven seas first-mate to Captain Rogers, falling completely overboard in love with our Blacksmith-Inventor Inexperienced!Tony who goes from confident captive to shy woe-begone man in the presence of Bucky's fierce affections. Virgin!Tony wonders what a siren like Bucky could possibly want with him. Bucky wants to know what the fuck Logan thinks he's doing flirting with the man who stole his heart like sunken treasures. Happy ending please?
“Sirens killed your crew?” Steve repeated.
The dark haired man nodded. Just an hour ago the Avenger crew had found the man clinging to driftwood in the middle of the ocean. Now he clutched the flask of rum Bucky had given him like it was all that kept him buoyant during these tumultuous times.
The man—Tony—had already downed more than half the flask and was still sober. “Not exactly my crew, but close enough. Yeah.” Tony uncapped the flask and threw back a mouthful.
Steve frowned. “What do you mean by that?”
Tony shrugged. “I wasn’t captain of the ship.”
“So what were you?” Steve pressed.
03 May 2013
On the day after his thirty-third birthday Bilbo Baggins wakes up hung over, covered in glitter, and alone in a hotel room in the casino-riddled city of Bree. Seventeen years later a group of dwarrow insurgents break into his kitchen and kidnap him.
It’s not readily apparent, but these two events are not entirely unrelated.
26 Aug 2017
Collection of one-shots. Please look at the complete list in ch.1 for details. The most recent instalments:
43. Bilbo departs from Erebor, knowing only Thorin lives. Years later, Thorin comes for him.
44. In the darkest hour, Bilbo plants the acorn in Dale.
45. Mountain winters are not for hobbits.
46. Bilbo is injured by the spiders.
47. After learning of Thorin's upcoming political marriage and another piece of unfortunate news, Bilbo leaves Erebor.
48. A mysterious gift turns Thorin and Bilbo into children.
49. As Thorin sinks into goldsickness, Bilbo finds himself sick with something else.
50. Five Times Thorin put his clothes (coat) on Bilbo, and one time Bilbo did that himself.
51. The battle is won. But the prize, to Thorin, was too high.
52. In another series of events, the conflict surrounding Erebor is resolved by games. And mushroom stew.
53. Bilbo figures out how to use the Arkenstone during battle. But the price for using its power is high.
54. Summer has come to the East: too hot for hobbits general and too sunny for certain parts of Thorin's skin not used to exposure.
More to come?