kyoyatta



Fandoms

  1. Free! (1)

Recent works

Recent bookmarks

  1. Public Bookmark 64

    Tags
    Summary

    Kageyama is crushing hard on Yamaguchi Tadashi.

    Yamaguchi thinks Kageyama Tobio wants to murder him and sell his organs.

    It's... a mess, really.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    11,569
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Comments:
    29
    Kudos:
    478
    Bookmarks:
    64
    Hits:
    3401

    13 Jan 2021

    Bookmarker's Tags:
  2. Public Bookmark 46

    Tags
    Summary

    Yachi Hitoka is the embodiment of the stars along with everything that is cute and people around her can’t just stop falling for her charms because she is just Yachi.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    54,535
    Chapters:
    22/?
    Comments:
    293
    Kudos:
    392
    Bookmarks:
    46
    Hits:
    7031

    02 Jan 2021

    Bookmarker's Tags:
  3. Public Bookmark 13

    Tags
    Summary

    If you were to make a list of caring, loving and kind people, approximately 91% of people would put Tsukishima Kei in the bottom positions. Yamaguchi Tadashi, one of the remaining 9%, thinks otherwise, and writes a thesis to prove that they are obviously wrong.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    5,762
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Comments:
    38
    Kudos:
    105
    Bookmarks:
    13
    Hits:
    514

    21 Dec 2020

    Bookmarker's Tags:
  4. Public Bookmark *

    Tags
    Summary

    “The thought hit him like a train, completely by surprise, nothing announcing the sudden realization that torched Kentarou’s entrails and squeezed all the blood out of his body, leaving him pale and shivering.

    I want to kiss Yahaba.

    Kyoutani doesn’t do well with discovering he may be different, so he does the only thing he can think about: calls his new best friend from Karasuno and jumps on a train to Tokyo with him, trying to sort out his feelings with a group of weirdos and some distance.

    As always, it’s all Yahaba’s fault.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    56,959
    Chapters:
    6/6
    Comments:
    121
    Kudos:
    631
    Bookmarks:
    136
    Hits:
    6551

    17 Dec 2020

    Bookmarker's Tags:
  5. Public Bookmark 48

    Tags
    Summary

    A few key moments in Aone Takanobu’s life as he grows up. A fic where Aone has two wonderful dads and falls in love with his best friend.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    13,140
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Comments:
    28
    Kudos:
    331
    Bookmarks:
    48
    Hits:
    2140

    17 Dec 2020

    Bookmarker's Tags: