Merlin stories that belong in the same universe (but could possibly be read individually as stand alone) Gen, no romance. Series title from "Someone New" by Hozier.
1. With Magic Soaking My Spine: Gwaine thinks Arthur has magic. Merlin doesn't correct him. Arthur thinks Gwaine has magic. He doesn't correct him either.
2. With A Big Black Horse And A Cherry Tree: Things are supposed to be easier now that some of Merlin's friends know about his magic. Supposed to be. Merlin has to get rid of yet another magical beast; Arthur has thoughts about that.
3. (Untitled): Arthur and Gwaine can't stop arguing over who actually is Strength. In between mediating that, Merlin answers some questions.
Bookmarked by TheLightOfDarkness95
27 Jan 2021
"Don't you think, should Arthur have magic, should Arthur be Magic, that we ought to support him?" Gwaine asked quietly, his voice low and gaze serious.
Merlin let out a high pitched and bird-like noise in response.
(Or the one where Grettir was more vague and so there's much confusion in who is Courage, who is Strength, and who is Magic. But especially that last one.)
- Part 1 of Honey, There Is No Right Way
Fandoms: Merlin (TV)
24 Dec 2020
“What are you hiding Merlin?” Arthur asked, trying to guess while attempting to once again take a look at whatever he was keeping behind his back.
Everything Uther ever prohibited Arthur from getting, he is suddenly receiving.
Or, Merlin decides to give one last ‘fuck you’ to Uther in the form of gift giving.
- Part 4 of Merthur Week 2020✨👑
Merlin and the knights must face the ghosts of those they have lost.
Arthur’s are predictable.
Gwaine’s are surprising.
Merlin’s change everything the knights thought they knew about him.
“So if you’re not suspicious, then tell me what you’re doing out here,” Arthur ordered.
Merlin’s hands twisted nervously around the straps of his bag, and Arthur followed the movement with a growing sense of dread. It was the middle of the night, and the king of Camelot had better things to do at this time- namely, being asleep.
Honestly, the things he did for this idiot.