Fandoms: Fallen London | Echo Bazaar, Sunless Skies
22 Oct 2019
It takes you a while to realize that they stayed.
It takes you a while longer to realize that there are others down here, too.
(London leaves for the Avid Horizon and ensures they won't be followed. Left behind are the strange, the anarchist, the wild and desperate, and the Echo Bazaar.)
- Part 1 of World Enough And Time
Bookmarked by TheDragonRiderI
21 Sep 2022
Fandoms: Minecraft (Video Game), Dream SMP
18 Aug 2022
With his old home unwelcoming and his new one gone, Tommy is alone. After hours of staggering through the freezing snow, he finds a cabin. Technoblade’s cabin.
He hides himself away in the deepest corner he can find, taking only what he needs to survive, wasting away in the cold and the dark. He’s petrified at the thought of being found, terrified of what he thinks Technoblade would do to him.
When Techno finds his injured teenage brother huddled in a filthy little cave beneath his basement, the rage he feels is immeasurable. The voices demand blood, and blood he will give them. Dream won’t be getting away with this one.
(On the other side of the world, in a country that floats on a man-made lake, Philza gets himself into more than a bit of trouble.)
post-exile canon-divergent au
- Part 1 of the name of being brave
A series of shorts about what Hollownest would look like if no Infection took place. Like it was actually prevented. Seriously this timeline got super lucky.
The Shade Lord says you're welcome.
Lurien the Watcher is given an urgent summons from his King. A task—suitable for only he—is in dire need of doing, and Lurien would never deny a request from his Lord.
Though what that task entails has yet to be seen.
Warning: This story is published as a fully colored fan-comic, not as a written fanfic. Images will fit the phone format without issues.
Provided along the ride:
* Radiance being a petty b**ch while remaining a legitimate threat;
* Underrated characters getting exposure and at least one cool moment of glory, notably Iselda being badass af;
* Characters who stay level-headed and as In Character as possible despite the fact that reality is breaking down around them and nobody knows what's going on;
* A sassy protagonist who memes and tries her best to fix the mistakes she makes;
* Lots of anons who invade everyone's privacy and have turned the bugs of Hallownest's tragic lives into a reality show thanks to the magic of the Internet, but still sometimes try to help in their own way.
Welcome to The Fifth Save, a Hollow Knight Randomizer run where multiple mods are in use, and hilarity ensues.
Also available on tumblr!