- Dangan Ronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc (3)
- Original Work (2)
- Super Dangan Ronpa 2 (2)
- No Fandom (2)
- Dangan Ronpa Zero (1)
Gregory has a habit of being in the wrong place at the right time.
It was as if the animatronics wanted him to hear them.
Gregory thinks Fazbear Entertainment should get better soundproofing... or at least, more comofrtable vents.
Varied Works and Themes, written both as hobby and as reflection.
(Rough themes for each poem in brackets)
1. Point (Purpose, Life, Social Dynamics)
2. Socks and Sandals (Self-Image, Peer Pressure, Social Dynamics)
3. Rails (Journey, Self-Doubt, Disillusionment)
4. But an Ending (Life, Reflection, Contentment)
5. Nature's Affinity (Nature, Balance)
6. My Island and Me (Lost, Companionship)
7. Companion (Attention-Seeking, Companionship)
8. Ten (Depression, Recovery, Self-Harm)
9. Why Bound? (Loneliness, Companionship, Choices)
10. Missing Pieces
As Team RNJR try to find help for the injured, they continue to come to terms with the Fall of Beacon, but they are not the only ones regreting past tradegies.
RWBY VOLUME 4 SPOILERS
~ Written with vaguely platonic Lancaster (Ruby x Jaune)
~ INSPIRED BY THIS COMIC: https://uk.pinterest.com/pin/AYkYx8daJsRdCPKXeIutAfrx3oNlQJy_G51UWZaAEeSNZCqIO9tghOw/
Until the cannon is rusted, protect the people. Until the engine runs no more, remain on the hill. Until the moss has grown so thick the visor cannot be see through, watch over the village.
My mission. My only mission.
12 Nov 2015
With a few chairs missing from the Student Council room, it's 'Musical Chairs' with a twist. Two participants already have chairs. One can't reach one. The last is probably going to end up as the chair.
"Start with the usual jokes, add some fluff, mix with embarrassment and misunderstanding. That's the formulae for how hilarity ensues."