- Preacher (TV) (37)
- RWBY (15)
- Pacific Rim (Movies) (14)
- Once Upon a Time (TV) (14)
- Jupiter Ascending (2015) (14)
A fic bingo collection featuring twenty-five, one word prompts. Whole thing is probably best described as "Ineffable husbands stupidity with a hefty dose of gen world building." Summaries for the first thirteen chapters:
1. Post-Armageddon, Aziraphale hosts two unexpected guests in the shop.
2. Demons don't take well to pets, much as Crowley might like one.
3. Five times Aziraphale defended the name "Crowley" and one time his name was spoken back.
4. Even after 6,000 years they still need a bit of a nudge. Maybe the Bentley can help with that.
5. After a certain seance Aziraphale is feeling insecure about how much he talks.
6. Excerpts from A.Z. Fell & Co.'s Yelp page.
7. Package for Aziraphale, Principality, Guardian of the Eastern Gate.
8. Aziraphale's molt is upon him. He has to decide what to do with the feathers.
9. Crowley and an active imagination.
10. Pepper has some opinions regarding Madame Tracy's new look.
11. A drunk Aziraphale shows up at Crowley's door.
12. Wine, a storm, and two distinctly different memories.
13. There’s one demon in particular who’s interested to know how Crowley survived that bath
When Aziraphale's birthday comes around he expects a book from Anathema. Perhaps a bottle of wine. Or even some nice socks.
He does not expect a series of ballroom lessons with London's rudest instructor.
Fandoms: Good Omens (TV)
04 Aug 2019
Recommended Yelp Reviews for A.Z. Fell and Co. Antiquarian and Unusual Books
A podfic of ItsClydeBitches' tumblr picture fic in two parts, featuring image descriptions, would-be customers, and one ethereal bookstore with its inhabitants making their mark on London.
For a purveyor of books Mr. Fell certainly has a lot of plants coming into his shop...
“We’re doing this,” Crowley said, dragging him along.
“We’re doing this?”
Or, the one where Armageddon is avoided, Heaven is off their backs, and Aziraphale can finally grow out his hair.
Fandoms: Once Upon a Time (TV)
11 Mar 2015
This is the story of a very unfortunate mailbox. But this very unfortunate mailbox has an extraordinary gift: it has the ability to bring True Love together in the cutest circumstances ever possible. (It's actually all thanks to the puppies, but don't tell the mailbox that. It has an ego the size of Texas.) Anyway, thanks to this unfortunate mailbox, True Love is truly eternal.
Bookmarked by ItsClydeBitches
11 Mar 2015