Fandoms: The Umbrella Academy (TV)
02 Sep 2020
Being yourself in a house where you’re typically unable was hard, but something Klaus often reveled in. Yes, their playful nature and mischief put them at odds with their siblings more often than not, but what was a little bit of attitude when it came to livening up the oppressive weight that hung over the house? Klaus liked to think that their siblings enjoyed their shenanigans, if not for the sake of their own ego, then maybe for some sort of reassurance that their siblings had loved them at some point.
A look at what I think Klaus would think about his life and the events I like to imagine happened before cannon. And who knows, maybe I'll do what happens during cannon as well.
I'm also sorry ahead of time for my grammar. While English is my native language I never really understood grammar rules no matter how much I worked at it kcvjnbxk so this might be a bit much with a ton of run on sentences
Alex had just shot Jay. Tim would be here soon, so obviously he fled to the woods. He knew that the logic of working with (for?) the operator when he was trying to stop the spread the spread of the sickness it caused was... backwards. But what else was he supposed to do? First he thought it was his fault and then suddenly it wasnt. Either way, it would all be over soon.
And then a sound came from just beyond the treeline.
A soldier, a poet, a king.
Hi this an exscuse for me to write a sad story about they boyos based off of a sing that ive been listening to on repeat recently. Sksksksksks sorry about this in advance.
Everytime he saw things about people being suicidal, it was always someone who had made an attempt. Successful or not. He had whined and joked with his friends but he knew they didn't suspect anything yet.
Everytime he heard about people with depression, they were sad all the time. He was told of people who couldn't get out of bed in the morning due to a crippling and sometime unexplained sadness.
"But I'm not."
In the darkness, there lurks a beast. When you least expect it, it shall attack.
Bookmarked by FallenAsh4419
16 Feb 2019
The PROS of being a District Witch:
1) Coven-appointed housing nicer than anything you'd ever be able to afford on your own.
2) Giving back to the magical community.
3) Being able to buy... a recliner! (Super important.)
4) THE SPIFFY HAT!
5) Discovering the joys and convenience of courier service.
The CONS of being a District Witch:
1) Your house becoming increasingly full of people who live there but do not pay rent.
2) Putting up with the foolishness of the general public!!!
3) The rival witch opening up shop across the street.
4) Falling in love with the rival witch opening up shop across the street.
5) Always being on the verge of losing your job.
- Part 1 of The Luckiest Witch On Thirteenth Street
Bookmarked by FallenAsh4419
21 Jan 2019