3 Works in Orlando Bloom/Reader
Roller coaster -rides in the land of fluff, first meetings and romance (see summary) by VenlaMatleena
Fandoms: The Lord of the Rings (Movies), The Hobbit (Jackson Movies), The Avengers (Marvel Movies), Pushing Daisies, Actor RPF, Prometheus (2012), X-Men (Movieverse), Austenland (2013), Pirates of the Caribbean (Movies), Crimson Peak (2015), Alien: Covenant, Angel: the Series, The Invisible Man (TV 2000), Halt and Catch Fire, Troy (2004), Bednaya Nastya | Poor Nastya
30 Apr 2019
Reader-insert -stories about my favorite guys (both fictional and real, see tags). Some of these "oneshots" have sequels and some don't. These stories are roller coaster -rides of romance, cliffhangers, drama and conflicts, spiced up with feelings (everything from love and butterflies to angst, confusion and hate) and fluff.
* I am ONLY writing about the subjects/characters that I love because this is a hobby of mine; I write because I love telling stories.
* I am not a native English-speaker, so there are grammar/spelling mistakes. I do my best.
* Some of the stories grow very long and I am not writing equally about every tagged character, this is due to my own personal interests.
* My interests can change according to my mood, movies I watch, dreams I have, plot ideas I come up with... so I write about plots/characters that I have a connection with at the current moment.
* I have been mentally in Mirkwood lately, so therefore lots of stories about the elves of Middle Earth.
* Some of the stories have some smutty fluff.
I am not taking requests at the moment (maybe in the future again, we'll see.)
Fandoms: The Avengers (Marvel) - All Media Types, Real Person Fiction, Actor RPF, Australian Actor RPF, British Actor RPF, American Actor RPF
23 May 2018
Bunch of One Shots! Request are always open!
Ps:If you can see from the beginning of my works it wasn't as good as it is now ( I'm not a professional, but I feel proud that I've changed throughout the year ) it's intentional that I didn't change or fix my first fics so I can reflex on my works and I can learn from my mistakes trust me it gets better every chapters.
11 Nov 2009
Want to return to the cringe-era of the late 2000s in fanfiction? Read this! A twelve-year old's rendition of real person fiction. Apparently, I wrote this in 2009 and found it fit to email to myself under a pseudonym. The title is what it was titled in my email.
The protagonist finds herself running into Orlando Bloom.