4 Works in Kim Junhoe | Kid
Fandoms: 방탄소년단 | Bangtan Boys | BTS, Stray Kids (Band), EXO (Band), BLACKPINK (Band), iKON (Korea Band), TWICE (Band), Monsta X (Band)
20 Sep 2018
What happens when the maknaes of multiple kpop groups go missing on the same night? Left with nothing but a few letters, the rest of the group members must join together and solve the mystery in order to get their beloved maknaes back. Whilst searching, they come across clues which leads them all into a very dangerous game which has them running for their lives. What will the maknaes and their group’s fate be?
Multiple maknaes of famous kpop groups go missing simultaneously and it is up to their groups to figure out where they have been taken to. Their search leads them to a dangerous game that ends in them fighting for both their survival and their maknaes.
An interactive fic where you, the reader, will see if you can figure out where the maknaes have ended up...
To celebrate Varsity's 1M views on U R My Only One I decided to do shipping requests for them. I have been following these boys since they debuted last year so don't worry they will not be too out of charchter unless you want them to be.
- Since it's 1M view mark I will be taking 1M requests from different Unions on here or non Unions who know and watch the group (it doesn't have to be 1M but I would like to since the views are around 1M)
- No horror or M rated requests
- You can request them with members in other groups
- I will not be doing anything M Rated since some of the Varsity members are underage
- It doesn't just have to be romantic shipping's it can be friendship, brothers whatever
- Since this is my first time doing 1M requests please know it will probably take time to do them
**Despite the Explicit tag I will still warn you when it will happen and I will make it so it takes a hole chapter or just the end of one... for those of you who don't like that sort of stuff**
Xiweol (Minseok) is finding it hard to get used to the new group that he debuted with, especially considering that him and Riho (Seungwook) had originally been planning to debut with a completely different group which disbanded before it even began.
He is finding Hard to find his place in a group so diverse and international after being in a group that could only speak Korean...
Suddenly, the person that optimises his fears begins to get closer to him.
Will he carry his introverted personality until he can no longer stay in the group or will he begin to accept the diversity of his new group and accept the person he finds the biggest risk to his security?
*Sorry the summery isn't great but you get the idea... :D*
A new year begins and Sungchang is stuck with a new kid to share a dorm with.
- Part 1 of High School/College AUs