5 Works in Encyclopedia Brown - Donald J. Sobol
Fandoms: Encyclopedia Brown - Donald J. Sobol, Nancy Drew - Carolyn Keene, Cam Jansen, Inspector Gadget (Cartoon), Inspector Gadget (Live Action Movies), The Big Bang Theory (TV)
12 Feb 2019
The world's greatest detectives are dying and no nobody knows why.
11 Sep 2017
Years ago in the 1970's some of my favorite reading material was the Encylopedia Brown mystery series...I even owned the first few volumes... Years later I had a idea for a EB story...wrote out an outline and sent it in to the series author...I got back a thanks/no thanks letter ...So the story that was never published...
Fandoms: The Avengers: Age of Ultron, Tomorrowland (2015), The Black Stallion Series - Walter Farley, Henry Reed - Keith Robertson, The Scarlet Pimpernel - Baroness Orczy, Robot Series - Isaac Asimov, Psmith - P. G. Wodehouse, Encyclopedia Brown - Donald J. Sobol, Macdonald Hall - Gordon Korman
16 Aug 2015
A drabble a week for any fandom that catches my fancy, prompted with words plucked from the pages of a weekly periodical.
1. "Rain over Sokovia" (Age of Ultron): Absent inhabitants of an absent city.
2. "Are you a dreamer?" (Tomorrowland): There are stronger forces than destiny.
3. "Aftermath of the International Cup race" (Black Stallion): Eight horses, a valley, and Alec.
4. "Postcard from Grover’s Corner" (Henry Reed): What could possibly go wrong?
5. "Pseudo-Durand’s Traveling Musicians" (Scarlet Pimpernel): Chauvelin has a lead on the Pimpernel's location. Four drabbles.
6. "The Siren" (Asimov Robots): Something must have happened with Lenny.
7. "Sunday Morning" (Psmith): Psmith and Mike have different ideas.
8. "Encyclopedia Brown and the Case of the Classroom Lineup" (Encyclopedia Brown): Encyclopedia solves a mystery quickly. Double drabble.
9. "Spring Farmers" (Macdonald Hall): It's definitely Elmer's fault.
- Part 4 of Economist-Prompted Drabbles
In which Sherlock Holmes is confronted with further evidence that he does not play well with children.
Fandoms: Encyclopedia Brown - Donald J. Sobol
20 Dec 2010
FOLLOW THE CONTINUING ADVENTURES OF THE SUPER SLEUTH IN SNEAKERS
Some stolen books ...
An application to join the FBI ...
A two-car accident ...
Professional troubles in Washington, D.C. ...
An unfair verdict ...
And a surprising request from the last person Encyclopedia Brown ever thought would need his help!
These are just some of the trials Encyclopedia Brown and his friend Sally Kimball face in their years away from Idaville. Are you ready to see what happens in the next chapter of their lives? Read along and try to solve the cases with them -- and if you get stuck, some of the answers are found at the bottom of the page!