Roller coaster -rides in the land of fluff, first meetings and romance (see summary) by VenlaMatleena
Fandoms: The Lord of the Rings (Movies), The Hobbit (Jackson Movies), The Avengers (Marvel Movies), Pushing Daisies, Actor RPF, Prometheus (2012), X-Men (Movieverse), Austenland (2013), Pirates of the Caribbean (Movies), Crimson Peak (2015), Alien: Covenant, Angel: the Series, The Invisible Man (TV 2000), Halt and Catch Fire, Troy (2004), Bednaya Nastya | Poor Nastya
26 Sep 2020
Reader-insert -stories about my favorite guys (both fictional and real, see tags). Some of these "oneshots" have sequels and some don't. These stories are roller coaster -rides of romance, cliffhangers, drama and conflicts, spiced up with feelings (everything from love and butterflies to angst, confusion and hate) and fluff.
* I am ONLY writing about the subjects/characters that I love because this is a hobby of mine; I write because I love telling stories.
* I am NOT writing about real people anymore.
* I am not a native English-speaker, so there are grammar/spelling mistakes. I do my best.
* Yes, I write dialogue with "-" and it is not going to change. Sorry.
* Some of the stories grow very long and I am not writing equally about every tagged character, this is due to my own personal interests.
* Plenty of elves! Nowadays mostly just elves because I love them and their world is awesome!
* Some of the stories have some smutty fluff.
No requests, sorry.
16 Jul 2014
AU WWE. Starts in 1993 at Wrestlemania 9 & will go up to the present day WWE. Tara Adams (OC) joins the WWE as valet to her brother Brian "Crush" Adams. After a successful career in the WWE, the lose of her brother and a failed relationship which nearly kills her, Tara eventually ends up engaged to the last person she ever thought she would get together with.
24 Feb 2013
Tara-Mali Adams remembers her time as a WWE Diva and her somewhat turbulent relationships with two of the superstars she had worked with. Rated Teens+ due to references to knife crime/stabbing as I appreciate this might be a sensitive subject to some readers.