18 Apr 2019
When Dabi appears at the lawn of UA, quirkless and drugged high as a kite without memories of how he even got there, the staff of UA decides to adopt him into their staff as an underpaid babysitter.
- Dabi realizing he's stuck in the same building as his younger brother whose social skills are on par with a wet carpet + Shouto, who takes a hot second to consider how dabi appears to know too much about his home's environment and daddy issues for him to be a mere stalker
- Bakugou: scarred forever by Dabi's actions, stares at him as if he wants to shove a spoon down his esophagus
- Aizawa, who's already dealing with twenty other vibrating babies jacked up on Pixie Stixs guesses that he's unceremoniously going to be adopting a twenty-first, once he evaluates how Dabi appears detached to what it's like to experience happiness from others.
- Dabi, who realizes that maybe things are going to be okay
- tomura: pissed that dabi just. fucking dipped.
or: Dabi, forced to be an over-glorified janitor of Class of 1-A (bc Bakugou: their friendly-neighborhood furniture thrower) and roomates with Aizawa, (oh my god, they were roommates) decides that maybe some things in society are worth saving.
02 Apr 2019
Decir que Hitoshi estaba abatido era la subestimación del siglo, era más cómo que sentía que arrastraba su propia alma mientras regresaba al orfanato.
No es cómo si tuviera alguien esperándole, ya fuera para consolarle o burlarse.
Lo único que quería era dejarse caer en su diminuta e incómoda cama y no saber nada del mundo por al menos doce horas.
El universo tenía otros planes, como siempre.
Shinsou Hitoshi creía haber perdido toda oportunidad de cumplir sus sueños, pero la realidad es que sus oportunidades apenas comenzaban.
- Part 1 of Shinsou Hitoshi +
08 Mar 2019
Camie promises to be his wingman. It’s a mistake.
07 Feb 2019
Bakugou, Todoroki, Camie, and Inasa end up flunking they’re remedial course exam, resulting in a seven week long retreat to fuck if they knew.
While there, they realize they have more in common than originally thought, class 1-A is dying due to lack of icyhot and lord explosion murder, and love might be blooming but don’t @ them.
19 Jan 2019
"Maybe you need a pet…" Shouto muses.
"A pet!" Inasa repeats, immediately and adorably excited. "Like a cute dog!"
Camie nods. "Totally. He can take it on walks and stuff, so people take pictures of how sweet he is with it!"
"How the fuck is that going to—"
"Exactly," Shouto says. "He needs a pet, something noticeable. Big, loud, overly friendly, and always happy…"
Katsuki has a bad reputation. This doesn't bother him, but it bothers a lot of other people—like his manager, his publicist, and most unfortunately, his boss, Best Jeanist.
Shouto has a suggestion. If Katsuki starts dating, and can find it in himself to at least publicly act like he cares about someone else, maybe it could sway the public's opinion of him.
Inasa has a good disposition. Nobody else would willingly agree to date Katsuki, so, obviously, the responsibility falls to him.
Camie has three idiots for best friends, all of whom are in love with each other—and she is going to watch this play out and try not to let them get their hearts broken in the process.
27 Oct 2018
Her phone showed a series of photos on Instagram from the user @illusixn. The first photo showed a blonde haired girl posing with Todoroki, Bakugou, and who many recognized as Yoarashi Inasa from Shiketsu. The other photos were candid shots from the four of them bowling and underneath, the caption read, ‘For a group of heroes in training we can’t aim for shit, fam.’
The Bakusquad starts to wonder how Bakugou's new friends captured his interest so quickly, and if they have something they don't
- Part 7 of Baby Steps