26 Jan 2019
95% of people present between the age of 12-15 and the remaining 5% either before or after that time frame. Ed is 18 ... and hasn't. Yet. Also, he's asexual- or something. And his CO is nice and comforting- but he's an alpha. As if Ed doesn't have enough issues to deal with already.
Prequel to 'Hold Me'
- Part 1 of Fluidity
03 Mar 2019
A series of mistakes- and Ed's up North when his first heat hits. Chaos ensues. Because how does one deal with heats when on the asexuality spectrum?
[the fic is better than the summary- probably]
- Part 2 of Fluidity