Welcome to Release 0.7.2.9 or Revision 2101, up from 2050. This is a bug-fixing release and as such is mostly composed of minor changes.
Our next deploy will probably be late January.
Collections & Challenges!
- You can now reveal works one item at a time
- Navigation links added to fandoms from the collections home page and the index
- We've done some maintenance on the filters so that if your works weren't being filtered properly before, they should be now. Please let us know if you encounter any problems.
- If you have a work marked as No Fandom you may wish to update it
See Known Issues page
- Fixed autocomplete on bookmark external works
- Fixed remix not showing on preview if added on edit
- Fixed redirects for admin-only pages
- Fixed problem editing bookmark of a deleted item
- Fixed Collection home pages not displaying both fandom and work counts
- Fixed Collection displaying tags for unapproved works
- Fixed author in browser page title displaying on anonymous series
- Fixed problem with overlapping Login block and tabs resulting from fixed-font browser preferences
- Fixed problem with Help Links displaying illegibly in a browser that is using font and background preferences
- Added ability to translate login dialogue into multiple languages
- Added redirect to login page for when people try to create bookmarks when not logged in
- Hid 'bookmark this user' link when you're logged in and looking at yourself
- Improved the way anonymity/unrevealed state of items in a Collection is handled
- Upgraded search plugin thinking sphinx to resolve problem with finding extraneous works
- Changed redirect on deleting a chapter to point to work view
- Changed error message: fandoms page for non-existent media should trigger 404 instead of 500
- Changed Collections link in Site map to reflect it now existing :)
- Refactored comment code to make it faster